Corporate and Foundation Giving
Lake Katherine Nature Center and Botanic Gardens welcomes the support of the corporate community to continue as an escape from suburban life and an opportunity to experience the natural world.
Whether you represent a small family-owned business or a large international corporation, your company can play an integral part in supporting Lake Katherine. Your business or corporation can show its support in a variety of ways:
- Sponsorship packages - If visibility and marketing opportunities are what you need, sponsorship is a good investment. Please click here for more details.
- Corporate Volunteers - The Corporate Volunteer program is a great way for businesses to show support and involve employees.
- Capital Projects - Capital giving is often difficult for non-profits to secure. However, capital spending is necessary to expand and maintain the facilities at Lake Katherine. Opportunities include exhibit space, bike trails, a three-season room, storage barn, auditorium storage areas and more. Naming opportunities are also available.
- In-Kind Gifts - Donations of goods and services from corporations provide much-needed relief to the Lake Katherine budget. Some examples of donations we are currently in need of:
- Plants, trees and shrubs.
- Gardening tools and equipment.
- Landscape materials: mulch, compost, soil and stone
- Construction material: concrete, lumber, drain tile and culverts.
- Animal care supplies
- Office supplies, computers and audio/visual supplies.
For further information, please call development coordinator Kate Coughlin on (708) 361-1873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org