Plan A Visit
Lake Katherine is a place where you can get away from the ordinary, experience beauty, and marvel at wildlife.
- Lake Katherine provides a nearby, accessible destination to reconnect people of all ages with nature.
- It has a proven track record of environmental education serving nearly 5,000 grade-school students per year.
- The nature center provides hands-on learning, enables close encounters with live animals, and hosts a variety of nature programs.
- Lake Katherine is dedicated to becoming the premier community-supported environmental education destination in the region.
- The challenge is to sustain the quality of educational programs, maintain the buildings and grounds, and continue careful stewardship of natural resources. This challenge can only be met with the support of generous donors and dedicated volunteers.
A gift of time, talent, or treasure is most welcome at any time.
Donor Bill of Rights
All donations made online to Lake Katherine are 100% tax-deductible (except in certain cases when goods or services are involved).
If you have questions about donating, please contact Lake Katherine at (708) 361-1873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.